Can Bus Smoke detectors System (CSDS)
Can bus Smoke Detection Control Panel (CSDS) is part of Cargo Smoke Detection system.
The CSDS provides smoke Alarms and test capability up to 60 smoke detectors.
Develop and certificate - RTCA/DO-254 DAL-B , RTCA/DO-178C DAL-B , Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware
The system includes the following LRUs:
- 60 smoke detectors.
- The system able to detect smoke in the cargo area.
- The system perform a functional test of the smoke detector(s) when the TEST button is pressed.
- When smoke is detected, the system provide warning indication of the compartment in which smoke has been detected.
- When smoke is detected, the system activate the aircraft aural warning.
- the system able to silence the aural warning by pressing the BELL CUT-OUT button.
- RTCA, DO-160G