Smoke detectors control System
Smoke Detection Control Panel (SDCP) is part of Smoke Detection system for forward lavatory and in the supernumerary area.
The SDCP provides smoke Alarms and test capability for the smoke detectors.
Develop and certificate - RTCA/DO-254 DAL-B , Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware
The system includes the following LRUs:
- 2 smoke detectors.
- The system able to detect smoke in the forward lavatory and in the supernumerary area.
- The system perform a functional test of the smoke detector(s) when the TEST button is pressed.
- When smoke is detected, the system provide warning indication of the compartment in which smoke has been detected (either forward lavatory or supernumerary area).
- When smoke is detected, the system activate the aircraft aural warning.
- the system able to silence the aural warning by pressing the BELL CUT-OUT button.
- RTCA, DO-160G